About AA Service Co.
HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING IS OUR EXPERTISE…
Over 55 Years of Family Integrity. Irv Hirsch started AA Service Co. Heating & Cooling in the early 1960’s out of his garage and built it into a thriving enterprise through hard work, a can-do attitude and the highest level of business and personal integrity. He knew all along that business is personal. He knew people do business with people they trust, people they can count upon when they have a problem, people who will stand behind their work.
Today, led by his sons, Larry and Al Hirsch and their partner Glenn Weintraub, each member of the AA Service team takes those early lessons to heart every day.
We are your invited guest. Our service technicians and installers are continuously reminded of this fact. Enter every home and business as if you were an invited guest. Ultimately, the best guest is one who would be welcomed back. That is our goal.
Be the owner.
The AA Service Facility
Information & Communications
24-hour emergency dispatch center guarantees access when customers need it most. Call our main phone number anytime and you will be provided with 24 hour service 365 days a year, from a real person.
State-of-the-art dispatch system. Service tech arrives with full access to client & equipment history.
Departments & Warehousing
- Inventoried parts department reduces customer costs and down time. Few other contractors in the industry have dedicated the type of money that AA Service Company has to stocking materials in our warehouse, to provide the fastest possible response to our customers needs.
- In-house state-of-the-art fabrication equipment produces precise duct work for all installations.
- Fully stocked service and installation vans throughout Chicagoland ensures timely response.
- Fleet of installation trucks equipped with fabrication equipment allows a mobile shop on wheels at the worksite.
- In-house training facility.
Be The Owner.
“If I were the homeowner . . . . If I were the business owner . . . .” Our staff is directed to consider this important point-of-view during all interactions with our clients. It causes us to take a critical pause. What does the client need to know in order to be fully educated on their situation and options? What are the client’s short- and long-term plans for their property? Taking a “be the owner” mentality encourages us to participate in problem solving.